あくたみ 's profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
Thank you very much for this opportunity. I look forward to working with you again if the opportunity arises.
Mikey/Buyer
about 3 hours
Good
Thank you very much for shopping with us. We sincerely look forward to serving you again.
トレスタ宮崎恒久店/Seller
about 17 hours
Good
マギ/Buyer
about 21 hours
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
シゲ2943/Buyer
1 day
Good
1138651266/Buyer
1 day
Good
Iu/Buyer
2 days
Good
1992996029/Buyer
3 days
Good
I received the item. Thank you for doing business with us.
清水セイヤ/Buyer
4 days
Good
Cairns/Buyer
4 days
Good
Thank you very much for this opportunity. I look forward to working with you again if the opportunity arises!
あっち/Buyer
5 days
Good
まー/Buyer
5 days
Good
Tracy1997/Buyer
5 days
Good
We received the delivery as described. Thank you very much.
とっつぁん/Buyer
5 days
Good
It finally arrived. Thank you very much.
kawamu/Buyer
5 days
Good
Good
Melcreous./Buyer
5 days
Good
Thank you so much for this opportunity! I look forward to working with you again in the future!
NORMAL/Seller
7 days
Good
Thank you for your assistance.
1868230373/Buyer
10 days
Good
ショウタ/Buyer
11 days
Good
Thank you very much!
ハタタテダイ/Buyer
11 days
Good
いそべあげ/Buyer
11 days
Good
The item has arrived, so I wanted to let you know. Thank you very much. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to doing business with you.
かんくろう/Buyer
11 days
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you for the transaction.
タカジイ/Buyer
11 days
Normal
I received three copies of "Destruction Dragon Veidos" instead of "Destruction Yami Veidos" 😂😂 I'd like to give you high marks for the quick shipping, and since I figured to myself, "Yeah, it's easy to mix them up because the names are so similar," I'm totally fine with it. Thank you very much.
遊戯王/Buyer
11 days
Good
The item arrived safely today. I will take good care of it. Thank you very much for doing business with me.
きゅぼた/Buyer
11 days
Good
You look tired.
ELECOM/Buyer
12 days
Good
シャーロット/Buyer
12 days
Good
palominos/Buyer
12 days
Good
ひろ/Buyer
12 days
Good
トレトレ/Seller
15 days
Good
まな/Buyer
16 days
Good
tkava0/Buyer
17 days
Good
段差/Buyer
19 days
Good
レージ/Buyer
19 days
Good
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you for the transaction.
タカジイ/Buyer
19 days
Good
Yay, thanks!
彩都/Buyer
19 days
Good
Your order has arrived. Thank you very much for doing business with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
neon/Buyer
20 days
Good
1629621272/Buyer
20 days
Good
ほーねっと/Buyer
21 days
Good
あ。/Buyer
21 days
Good
nekuro/Buyer
21 days
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
2073006622/Buyer
21 days
Good
Thank you very much.
Good
Whrong/Buyer
22 days
Good
The item has arrived. Thank you very much.
タッシー/Buyer
22 days
Good
Thank you very much.
ねるねる/Buyer
22 days
Good
おがさん/Buyer
22 days
Good
860724765/Buyer
22 days
Good
まる/Buyer
22 days
Good
I received it safely today. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future. Thank you very much.
はましょー/Buyer
22 days
Good
八麻紗/Buyer
24 days
Good
八麻紗/Buyer
24 days
Good
Thank you so much for this opportunity! We look forward to working with you again in the future!
NORMAL/Seller
25 days
Good
こんどる/Buyer
25 days
Good
Melcreous./Buyer
25 days
Good
Thank you very much.
ダンバイン/Buyer
26 days
Good
ButterflyPea/Buyer
26 days
Good
AP/Buyer
26 days
Good
Thank you for doing business with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
パンごはん/Buyer
28 days
Good
Thank you for doing business with us. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
パンごはん/Buyer
28 days
Good
Thank you for doing business with us!
1878893078/Buyer
28 days
Good
Rho /Buyer
28 days
Good
しろくまメロン/Buyer
28 days
Good
カエデ/Buyer
29 days
Good
ガガガ/Buyer
29 days
Good
I've confirmed the item. Thank you.
ガガガ/Buyer
29 days
Good
Thank you very much.
みこ/Buyer
29 days
Good
わたんぽす/Buyer
29 days
Good
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
りうりぅ/Buyer
29 days
Good
しげお/Buyer
29 days
Good
354755963/Buyer
29 days
Good
Thank you very much.
わらやま/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
659391893/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I'm very sorry for the delay in confirming receipt. I had completely forgotten about it.
Good
Thank you very much for shopping with us. We sincerely look forward to serving you again.
トレスタ宮崎恒久店/Seller
about 1 month
Good
Thank you for doing business with us.
マギア/Buyer
about 1 month
Normal
アクアント/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
1270100111/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
syagia/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Thank you very much for this opportunity.
そはしパパ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
デュオ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Thank you for doing business with us m(_ _)m
ある/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
The item has arrived, so I wanted to let you know. Thank you very much. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to doing business with you.
かんくろう/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Thank you!
ラッキー/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Thank you very much.
ジーニアス/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
ガガガ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I've confirmed the item. Thank you.
ガガガ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
The item arrived safely. Thank you very much for your help this time. m(_ _)m
はくお/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
ボルンガ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I received the item safely. Thank you for the transaction.
ていぼう/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Thank you very much.
えおっこちゃん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
アンソニキ/Seller
about 1 month
Good
しろくま/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
うみうし/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
ちゃーすー/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I just checked the item. Thank you for your business.
1032642053/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you for the transaction.
タカジイ/Buyer
about 1 month