ペテルシ 's profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
AK/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received the item safe and sound! Thank you for your business.
はら/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
グレイシア/Seller
over 4 years
Good
581971956/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
黒竜@最安値の神/Seller
over 4 years
Good
ます/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
crows/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
やわらか忍者/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ばさしユッケ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
たけ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
焔灼/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
tcg-sayumi/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It arrived today. Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
249567805/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
マホ子/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
P屋@まとめ買いがお得/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you!
さとお/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you!
Good
276784414/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
愛汝/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
The packaging was very nice and careful.
プリコネ太郎/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
カードラッシュ magi店/Seller
over 4 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
マヨD/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Holmes/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business.
foxtail/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business.
みかんなYP/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for this opportunity. Your quick response and careful packaging were very helpful.
moko/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
いし/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much!
かで/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
rob/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Good
Thank you so much for this!
多忙につき販売終了/Seller
over 4 years
Good
プリコネ太郎/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
K(最安値)/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ちゃむ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
タイガー/Seller
over 4 years
Good
シリアルorパラレル/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ゆずっち/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business. Thank you very much.
浅漬け野郎/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
まちゃ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
麒麟屋さん/Seller
over 4 years
Good
ああ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
I have rated it. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.
日向/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your interest in our products.
Jackalope/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business. I am sorry for the delay in tidings. I hope to have another opportunity to work with you.
しぃくん/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much! I hope to see you again soon!
かもかも/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
597045416/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
プロフ必読/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
1449273638/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your purchase. We accept requests from customers in our store. Please feel free to contact us.
Good
Thank you very much. Thank you very much, and I hope to see you again soon.
結城@/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Good
みね【TCG格安販売】/Seller
over 4 years
Good
けぶたに/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business. I hope to see you again soon!
もんきち/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
たんぼ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received the product. Thank you for the extra! Thank you very much! I'd like to thank you again for the opportunity to win.
Hio./Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I've checked! Thank you so much!
Hio./Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Arrived safe and sound! I'll be buying from you again!
ヒール/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
YURIO/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received the product safely. Thank you very much for your business.
大日本異端芸者/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ゆーたた/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ゆーたた/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for the freebies ('-'*)*
ゆーたた/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your purchase. We accept requests from customers in our store. Please feel free to contact us.
Good
Thank you for your careful packaging ♪
京介 ポケカ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much!
Good
ROM/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Kasi/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
うたさん/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
1817143188/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
1817143188/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
1817143188/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business 😆. Thank you for your business 😆 and I hope to see you again soon ✨.
Good
Thank you very much for the smooth transaction. Thank you very much for the extras.
ロッシー/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for the deal! I hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.
レージ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ハマ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
グレイシア/Seller
over 4 years
Good
mof/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for the extras!
かずくん/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you so much for the extras!
かずくん/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much!
Good
Thank you very much!
Good
Thank you for your kindness!
理屈/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
グレイシア/Seller
over 4 years
Good
グレイシア/Seller
over 4 years
Good
バイト/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ゲン/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
sportsdrink/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
キンタク/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It's arrived. Thank you very much!
みさき/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It's arrived. Thank you very much!
みさき/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for the quick transaction. Thank you for the quick transaction.
Good
肉うどん/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
肉うどん/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
肉うどん/Buyer
over 4 years