HOME
ペテルシ
ペテルシ 's profile and feedback ratings
ペテルシ 's profile and feedback ratings
ペテルシ
本人確認済み
このユーザーの出品商品を検索
Feedback Ratings
Good
I felt safe opening it, it's wet and fold-proofed!
クォータ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business.
むさしShop
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
パル
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It was well protected against wetting and folding. Thank you for your careful measures.
デンドロ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
キョ〜ーーすけ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
YouTubeこやかた
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for the smooth transaction. Thank you again.
妲姫
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
The packaging was beautiful and even included extras. m(_ _)m Thank you very much _(. _.) _
えのきくん
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received it. Thank you for the transaction.
蛇口
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much 🙇♀️
トレカ無双 magi店
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
トレカ無双 magi店
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
トレカ無双 magi店
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
トレカ無双 magi店
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
トレカ無双 magi店
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
トレカ無双 magi店
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
きたひろ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received it today (o_ _)o Thank you for the quick response and careful packaging!
現。
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
641088406
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Got it today! Thank you! As for the receipt evaluation, I think I may have made you uneasy because it straddled Saturday and Sunday. I am very sorry.
あかさ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I'm thrilled with the care with which you packaged it! Thank you again!
Ay@no#開封系YouTuber
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
うっちゃん
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you!
メルティ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
athena
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
シン
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received it today. Thank you very much.
ぽんちょ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Rewriter
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for the transaction. I look forward to doing business with you again!
イズ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
The shipment was carefully packaged. Thank you very much.
mayu
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ZEROオリパ販売店
/Seller
over 4 years
Good
(ノ゚ο゚)ノ オオ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business. It arrived safely. I look forward to doing business with you again!
くり
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received it. Thank you very much.
あんだぎ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ゲジ眉
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you!
230281318
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I was very pleased with the quick response and the careful packaging. Thank you!
ぺろきち
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
パンパンパパス
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for this opportunity 😌😌. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again 😌.
つむぎ屋
/Seller
over 4 years
Good
かぬ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
プーサン
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
たけ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
トレカ専門店Amikaze
/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your kind attention to the delivery Delay problem.
zafa
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
でんにー
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I confirmed receipt today. Thank you very much for your business.
みたんに
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
ナマコブシ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Arrived. It was packaged very carefully and the card was beautiful. Thank you very much.
紫陽花
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
はぐれメタル(本物)@プロフ必読
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
P屋@まとめ買いがお得
/Seller
over 4 years
Good
shame
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
shame
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
We have received your product. Thank you for your kind attention!
冷泉
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
LCcircuit
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
【1点無料セール実施中】詳しくはプロフを
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for the transaction. Thank you again.
しぐれん
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for the careful packaging!
さいさい
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received it! Thank you very much! m(_ _)m
まぁしぃ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received it today. Thank you very much.
シグ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
アイス
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
カードバンク@購入前プロフ確認下さい
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It arrived today. Thank you very much.
シグ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It arrived safely! Thank you.
10893266
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
The product arrived safely. Thank you very much. Thank you very much.
morip
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
The product arrived safely. I will give it a high rating as there were no scratches to speak of. I would like to thank you again.
イラジサイタマ【プロフ必読】
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ひふみん
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I will use it again if the opportunity arises.
紫綺咲 依織
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received it today. Thank you for the fast shipping and the great packaging! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again (⋆ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈)."
りぴ@週末発送
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received the product safely. Thank you very much.
kyomtgポケカ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much😊 It arrived safe and sound!
ピロシキ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
たぴる
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ゴキブリ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
We are pleased to report that we have received the product. Thank you very much, and we look forward to working with you again in the future.
かんくろう
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for the good business. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the future.
おときちまん
/Seller
over 4 years
Good
I confirmed its arrival today. Thank you for your business.
はいばと
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
グレイシア
/Seller
over 4 years
Good
It arrived today. Thank you very much.
シグ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
カト
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ペンギンSHOP
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Got it today!
七瀬 アキ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
night
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
extreme
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ミルクティー
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
紅葉
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I have pressed a good rating. Thank you for your business!
kuura
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
シヴァD
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Your product arrived safe and sound! Thank you very much. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
ドニー
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much. I will be back again when I have a chance.
1265760475
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received the item today! Thank you very much for your quick response. Thank you again.
オギノ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ケルビン
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
490364468
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ogamw
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
シグマ
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
かきあげ@
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
Antares
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
土日祝休@magi公式(コレクター)
/Seller
over 4 years
Good
1357417129
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
冷泉
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Received! Thank you very much.
冷泉
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ふくろう
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
laws191016
/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
AK
/Buyer
over 4 years
1
...
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
CANCEL
OK
CANCEL
OK