ペネトレイト shop's profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Thank you very much for doing business with us this time. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Good
Thank you very much for doing business with us this time. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Good
Thank you very much for doing business with us this time. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Good
Thank you very much for doing business with us this time. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Good
Thank you very much for doing business with us this time. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
Good
We have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Thank you very much for your kind attention.
WorldShopping/Buyer
4 months
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much. Thank you very much, I would like to thank you again.
Good
We have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Thank you very much for your kind attention.
WorldShopping/Buyer
4 months