ペテルシ 's profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
1542902473/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you for your business.
ミドリフグ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
黒竜@最安値の神/Seller
over 2 years
Good
カード出品/Seller
over 2 years
Good
Thank you for the quick transaction (*'omega' *). I hope to see you again in the near future.
Good
Thank you very much for the extras. It was a very good transaction.
ヨリ /Buyer
over 2 years
Good
ヨリ /Buyer
over 2 years
Good
ヨリ /Buyer
over 2 years
Good
りゅう/Seller
over 2 years
Good
ムゲン/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
0ten/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much! (≧∇≦*)
DELETER/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much for the safe delivery. Thank you very much.
トロぞう/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
ramburu03/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
mg/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you for your correspondence! We have arrived!
なまたまん/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
べるりん /Buyer
over 2 years
Good
alice/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
イザナ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
デアドラ/Buyer
over 2 years
Bad
I bought a 400 yen product that said "set of 4 cards" because I thought it was cheap looking at the cards and the number of cards, but after I received the product, I was told that "the number of cards written in the product name was a mistake. After I received the product, I was told that "the number of cards mentioned in the product name was a mistake. The number of cards I received was 2. I am very sorry. The response time was fast, as I received my order within 24 hours, although it was a weekday
835751885/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
くまさん/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
バファリン/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I received the card today. Thank you for the transaction.
タカテン/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Arutena/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Itchy./Buyer
over 2 years
Good
We had a good transaction. Thank you again.
haku/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Normal
しょうゆラーメン/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
Arrived safe and sound. Thank you for your business!
S2000/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
S2000/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
俺の花/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
おおとり様 /Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
Thank you for your business.
ねるねる/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I received the package! I am happy with the delivery of what I wanted! I will definitely Wish you another chance!
1463558294/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
しめじ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
ジャバランガ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
Whrong/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
トコトコ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
It is a beautiful product and I am very happy with it. Thank you very much.
笹団子マン/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
山田/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
1440798132/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
タク/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
T.A/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
こんどる/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
e75/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
AA/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
べるりん /Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Sorry for the late evaluation. Thank you.
1467819836/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
It was in very good condition and was handled very well!
SUN/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
1367778326/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
同時購入で-50円/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
SNOWWING/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
r.ahr05/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
This one has arrived. Thank you for your business.
まるきゅー/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
I received it, thank you very much!
はりー/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
みぞれ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
みりか/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
ハヤゾウ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
アルトパイ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
1926011582/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
The product arrived safely. Thank you very much for your support.
ブンブン/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
Received. Thank you very much.
はかまだ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much. Thank you very much.
トロぞう/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business. We hope to have another opportunity to work with you again.
988084496/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
jda372/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
K1/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
よーぐる/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
The price is a little higher than the market price, but there is nothing wrong with the product,
プロフ悪質出品者/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
kako/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I received the product. Thank you very much!
くまさん/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
タケノコ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much!
しらたき/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
はなまる/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
ももも/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
ケータ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
とももきチーズ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
たこやき/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I received it. Thank you very much.
Kojo-P/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
We have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Thank you very much for your kind attention.
WorldShopping/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
ねぎタン塩/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
149532453/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
1776643774/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
943278689/Buyer
over 2 years