カードラッシュ magi店's profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
tom/Buyer
1 day
Good
off/Buyer
3 days
Good
sunredhoe/Buyer
3 days
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
4 days
Good
おいたろ/Buyer
4 days
Good
イム/Buyer
4 days
Good
It arrived safely! Thank you so much!
みずもち/Buyer
5 days
Good
It was a great transaction. I look forward to doing business with you again if the opportunity arises.
Good
It was a great transaction. I look forward to doing business with you again if the opportunity arises.
Normal
あおしお/Buyer
6 days
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
7 days
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
7 days
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
7 days
Good
To the Person in Charge, I have received the item safely. Thank you very much for this transaction. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
off/Buyer
9 days
Good
To the Person in Charge, I have received the item safely. Thank you very much for this transaction. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
off/Buyer
9 days
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
10 days
Good
Thank you very much!
タマ/Buyer
12 days
Good
くたに/Buyer
12 days
Good
I received the item. I’m glad we were able to complete a smooth transaction thanks to your prompt response. Thank you very much!
1693899351/Buyer
13 days
Good
くたに/Buyer
13 days
Good
I received the item. I’m glad we were able to complete a smooth transaction thanks to your prompt response. Thank you very much!
1693899351/Buyer
14 days
Normal
Thank you for doing business with us! We have confirmed receipt.
はつき/Buyer
14 days
Good
Thank you for doing business with us! We have confirmed receipt.
はつき/Buyer
14 days
Good
くま/Buyer
14 days
Good
I just received this super cute Jirachi. I'm so thrilled—it's in such great condition! I look forward to doing business with you again on Wish.
まっつん/Buyer
14 days
Good
Thank you very much!
1125097988/Buyer
16 days
Normal
まる。/Buyer
16 days
Good
まる。/Buyer
16 days
Good
まる。/Buyer
16 days
Good
まる。/Buyer
16 days
Good
まる。/Buyer
16 days
Good
I received the item. I’m glad we were able to complete a smooth transaction thanks to your prompt response. Thank you very much!
1693899351/Buyer
16 days
Good
wittek.christian/Buyer
16 days
Normal
There was nothing wrong with the product itself, but since it was shipped via Yu-Packet, Japan Post made a series of delivery errors. This was the first time I’d encountered a problem like this, and since Yu-Packet is a shipping method with no insurance, I realized I would have preferred it to have been sent via Yu-Pack.
off/Buyer
17 days
Good
I apologize for the delay in leaving this review. It arrived today, and I’ve checked it. The item was in good condition with no issues. Thank you for doing business with me this time.
鍵やん/Buyer
19 days
Good
538390849/Buyer
20 days
Good
くたに/Buyer
20 days
Good
AI/Buyer
21 days
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you for the careful packaging and shipping.
りうりぅ/Buyer
23 days
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you for your prompt service and careful packaging. I look forward to doing business with you again if the opportunity arises.
komoriri8888/Buyer
23 days
Good
Thank you very much.
mtg販売/Buyer
25 days
Good
1664630825/Buyer
25 days
Good
わwa/Buyer
26 days
Good
Thank you very much. I look forward to working with you again if the opportunity arises.
snsd/Buyer
27 days
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
27 days
Good
1664630825/Buyer
27 days
Good
たろう/Buyer
27 days
Good
パラケルスス/Buyer
28 days
Good
yunyu/Buyer
28 days
Good
Thank you very much.
t6/Buyer
30 days
Good
とんぼ/Buyer
30 days
Good
ニーノ/Buyer
30 days
Good
Your order has arrived. Thank you very much for doing business with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
neon/Buyer
30 days
Good
だいなそー/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you for the careful packaging and prompt shipping.
りうりぅ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Your order has arrived. Thank you very much for doing business with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
neon/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Good
鬼ちゃん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
鬼ちゃん/Buyer
about 1 month
Normal
wzero/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
yunyu/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
あきぎり/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
(ノ゚ο゚)ノ オオ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
(ノ゚ο゚)ノ オオ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
せかいのするめ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I'm sorry for the delay.
みすてぃ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
tom/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
ニーノ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
twelve/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Good
えりあ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
えりあ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
538390849/Buyer
about 1 month
Normal
There were many white spots; it was definitely not in Condition A.
鬼ちゃん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
鬼ちゃん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
あおしお/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If the opportunity arises again, I look forward to working with you then.
WorldShopping/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
ぬん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
獅子座/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Doeeen/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
ゆーみん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
てすら/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Your order has arrived. Thank you very much for doing business with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
博多neon/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Your order has arrived. Thank you very much for doing business with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
博多neon/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Your order has arrived. Thank you very much for doing business with us. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
博多neon/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
ukant'pwdgw/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
960631450/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
gpmtmw/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
1721143099/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
ゆきひ/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Thank you very much for doing business with us.
にんじん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
Thank you very much for your purchase.
にんじん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
The package arrived well-packed. Shipping was fast—as expected from a reliable shop.
ぽえみん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
SID/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
sakuRGma/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
ととろん/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
It arrived. Thank you.
ニュル/Buyer
about 2 months