デデデ's profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
Thank you very much for the smooth transaction. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
minoh1/Buyer
21 days
Good
I’ve checked the item. Thank you for the careful packaging and prompt shipping this time. I look forward to doing business with you again in the future.
kira/Buyer
about 1 month
Good
I have confirmed the item. Thank you very much for your kind assistance. If there is another opportunity in the future, I look forward to working with you again.
WorldShopping/Buyer
2 months
Good
Good
Good
Good
Good
DM/Buyer
6 months
Good
Good
Good
We have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Thank you very much for your kind attention.
WorldShopping/Buyer
10 months
Good
Good
Thank you very much.
れい/Buyer
11 months
Good
We are sorry for the inconvenience. We are very sorry for the time it took us to confirm your order. We have confirmed the arrival of the product. Thank you very much.
WorldShopping/Buyer
over 1 year
Good
ノア/Buyer
over 1 year
Good
2140590542/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
タッド/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
商品受け取りました。 今回は取引ありがとうございました。
たなひー/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
マツ/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
ゆきはな/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
ありがとうございました
650715360/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
楽天ラクマ magi公式店/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
Ke/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
Thank you for the careful packaging.
meniscus/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
Thank you for your quick response!
Maru/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
電光雪花ナイト/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
ワドウ/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
I received the product today. Thank you very much for your kind attention! Thank you again!
1565133359/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
やま1658/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
無事に届きました。 ありがとうございます。
りょう/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
届きました! ありがとうございました。
けんたろー/Buyer
about 2 years
Good
ありがとうございました。
山田さん/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
商品受け取りました。丁寧に梱包していただきありがとうございました。また機会があればよろしくお願いします。
hyde郎/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
k /Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you for the transaction. I will be back again when I have a chance.
576433904/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
buyee.info10/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
れい。/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
はいたに/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
コヘー/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I received the package! I am satisfied with the condition! Thank you very much!
ShunSK/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
IT/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
迅速な対応、ありがとうございました。 評価が遅れてしまい、申し訳ございません。
NieR/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
商品が無事に届きました! ありがとうございます!
845901197/Buyer
over 2 years
Good