たんたん✨'s profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
991472173/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I received the card today. Your Tidings and packaging were both very careful and the condition of the card was perfect. Thank you very much!
orbit/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
RR/Seller
over 2 years
Good
thank you very much
ぷっち/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
Good
I received the product safely today. Thank you very much for your business. Thank you again for the opportunity to work with you.
shima8th/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
まーくん/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I received the product. Thank you very much!
トシ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
タナタナ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you for your more than adequate response.
増田/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
まーぼー/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
Thank you very much.
たぬき@ポケカ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
しょー/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
nemo/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
なませ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
せかいのするめ/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you for your prompt response.
ひじき/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you for your business.
moomin/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
I just received it. Thank you very much.
かんちゃん/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much!
ぷっち/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
とーちゃん/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you for the fast delivery! It arrived safely!
なつかん/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
パル/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much😊
ゴンザレス/Seller
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much😊
ゴンザレス/Seller
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much😊
ゴンザレス/Seller
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
抹茶/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
抹茶/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Good
Thank you very much for your purchase! We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again!
Asysトレカ/Seller
over 2 years
Good
彼岸花K/Seller
over 2 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
トレトレ/Seller
over 2 years
Good
しょう/Seller
over 2 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
over 2 years
Good
Thank you very much😊
ゴンザレス/Seller
over 2 years
Good
ありがとうございました!
飛べない鳥/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
楽天ラクマ magi公式店/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
本日届きました! ありがとうございました!
しょうやん/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
せねぉ/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
楽天ラクマ magi公式店/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
楽天ラクマ magi公式店/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
ありがとうございました
れてん/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
Arrived safely! Thank you for the careful packaging😊✨ We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again 😊😊.
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
この度はありがとうございました! 梱包も丁寧でとても助かりました! また、機会がありましたらぜひよろしくお願いいたします😊✨✨
Good
このたびは取引ありがとうございました。また機会があればよろしくお願いします。
kuyt/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
Thank you very much for your cooperation 😊.
ねこりむ@プロフ必読/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
almost 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
about 3 years
Good
Good
Good
迅速な対応ありがとうございました。 また、機会がありましたらよろしくお願いします。
ゆんゆん/Buyer
about 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
about 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
about 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
about 3 years
Good
ポケカ買取専門/Buyer
about 3 years
Good
ベンディ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
コジ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ベンディ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ポケカ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
コジ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ベンディ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ポケカ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ベンディ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ナツキ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
せかいのするめ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ありがとうございました! 又機会があれば宜しくお願い致します。
rrr94/Seller
over 3 years
Good
ベンディ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ベンディ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ベンディ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ベンディ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ポケカ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ポケカ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ポケカ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
届きました!ありがとうございます♪
しおん/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ポケカ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
お取引きありがとうございました
Good
ベンディ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
ポケカ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
コジ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
After checking the condition of the scratches, I estimated 110%, and even if I estimate more, it will not reach 120%. The response was good, and I would like to thank you again if I have the opportunity.
いりけた/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
Thank you very much for your purchase. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you.
Good
トレトレ/Seller
over 3 years
Good
Thank you for the grab bag! I was 300% Psychic with room to spare ✨I'm very satisfied! Thank you again!
とまとにあん/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
Thank you very much for this opportunity. I was satisfied with the contents and would purchase again.
tafu5769/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
Thank you very much for your purchase. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you.
Good
yuuki/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business!
コジ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
ねこふらい/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business
Good
ホビー/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business. The product was packed very carefully and I am very satisfied with the condition of the product. I look forward to doing business with you again when I have the chance.
みやよん/Buyer
almost 4 years