認定出品者ฅねこまるฅ2日以内発送!'s profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
ミッキーペッパー/Seller
over 3 years
Good
ミッキーペッパー/Seller
over 3 years
Good
First time buying an Oripa and I enjoyed it! Beautifully packaged and handled with care!
Good
Good
Thank you for the careful packaging. I will purchase again.
Nagi/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
And the shipping was fast! The packaging was beautiful!
ようちか/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
It was well packaged and It arrived safe and sound!
ねこちゃんS2/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
Shipping Speed Lightning is my favorite.
ハヤ/Buyer
over 3 years
Good
It arrived!!! It contained slibs of different hardness, which I enjoyed, thinking it was staged! I was very disappointed that the card was transparent through the bag.
クラン/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your courteous and prompt response 😊 It felt so good to start the new year off right!!!
くろやなぎ屋/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
I enjoyed opening it. Thank you very much.
サバ味噌/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
It arrived safe and sound! Thank you for the quick transaction!
あつ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
1420572055/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
あめ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for the careful packaging. Thank you again.
あめ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
It arrived. The result was a disappointment, but I enjoyed it.
のろ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
1625879418/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
We look forward to working with you again in the future.
枯山水/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much! It was my first time to buy Oripa and I really enjoyed it. I will wish you again!
Okaka/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for the transaction. We hope to have another opportunity to work with you again.
438848884/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
太陽/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
太陽/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business. We hope to have the opportunity to do business with you again.
ウエハラ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Didn't get what I was looking for, but it was fun! Thank you!
ごえモン/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
I didn't get the ad, but I may try again.
1122273181/Buyer
almost 4 years
Normal
小さなクルトン/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
It arrived safe and sound! Thank you!
y./Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
ちーまる/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
コルナ/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for purchasing this item!!!
おさ/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
あるま/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
It arrived safely. I enjoyed it very much for the low price of 600 yen.
Jun/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your purchase! We look forward to working with you again😊.
ポケカ引退品出品中/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
ポケカ引退品出品中/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
I won't reveal the contents, but it seems to be an Oripa. It's a big hit, but when it goes downhill, it's a blast. The packaging was very nice, and it came with extras that will make me buy it again next time!
riripp.。/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for the prompt transaction.
詠-yomi-/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you.
デカン高原/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
jag/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
こうた/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business. We look forward to serving you again.
ユグシス/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
I purchased 12,000 yen and only got 20% back. This is too miserable, no matter how much Oripa.
サブロー/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
It arrived safe and sound! Thank you again for the opportunity!
ひー/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
さくや/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your purchase!
フラッフィ/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
I am glad it arrived safely. Thank you again.
かどくま/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
I am glad it arrived quickly. The result was a loss. Thank you very much.
のろ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
かりかり/Buyer
almost 4 years
Normal
ぽぽぽぽーん/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
太陽/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
K@観測者/Buyer
almost 4 years
Normal
ザラキング/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
ふしぎだね推し/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you!!! (Translated by.)
おにおん@プロフ必読/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your courteous communication.
ゆきたん/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business.
ゆきたん/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
ダイちゃん/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
にしぽり/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
かず/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business ( ◠‿◠◠ ) We look forward to working with you again in the future.
toren-ta 『magi』/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business ^_^.
Good
ポテチたろう/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
あっきー/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
あっきー/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
あっきー/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to working with you again when the opportunity arises.
あっきー/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much😊
ブエミ/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
れお/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
れお/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business <(_ _*)>. We look forward to working with you again when we have the opportunity.
れお/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your purchase.
Good
I got it! Thank you (_ _)
りゅうと/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
se1593/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
ははは/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
I received the item(*^^*). Thank you very much ☺️
ひなじろう/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
マカロニサラダ/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
ととまる/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
It arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much... ♪
だいちぃ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
999558486/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
ほぼオジ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Normal
280122458/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
It arrived safely. Will enjoy opening the package!
やっくん/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business.
アセロラのおみせ!/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
varices/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your purchase😊Wish you a happy new year ^ ^.
うみ/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
ポテチたろう/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business. We look forward to working with you again when we have the opportunity.
ヨッシー/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business <(_ _*)>. We look forward to working with you again when we have a chance.
れお/Seller
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
Good
I enjoyed opening the package. Thank you very much.
くま/Buyer
almost 4 years
Normal
ばばろあ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
えるえむ/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
トレカ好き/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
I purchased 40 units of Oripa for 600 yen per unit. The cards were carefully packaged and each card was in its own sleeve, even the ones that were not. The result was that I was lucky to win a small prize of +1000 yen, but I was able to win a lot of other people's prizes.
めい/Buyer
almost 4 years
Bad
Is the packaging itself normal packaging? I thought it was normal packaging. I would not recommend it to anyone, but only I know what is inside.
ゆー/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you!!! I didn't hit the results, but I enjoyed it😊.
すー/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
1568883653/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
りゅう/Buyer
almost 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for the opportunity. We look forward to working with you again when the opportunity arises.
ぺそ/Seller
almost 4 years