トランプマン's profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
まやだ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
しn/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your business.
しばちゃん/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
パパス/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received it today. Thank you very much. I will purchase the old back again if you have another one.
kj/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you!
ハニワ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your time... ♪ Thank you very much for your time... ♪ I received it today. I will buy from you again if I have the chance... ♪
ハルカナ♪/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you.Â
トレカ無双 magi店/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you.Â
トレカ無双 magi店/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you.Â
トレカ無双 magi店/Seller
over 4 years
Good
武蔵/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received them, thank you. I was thinking of buying up a few, but you sold a few, I'll think about it lol.
まやだ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you ^ ^ I will buy from you again!
SUZUKI/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received it today. Thank you!
ゴロー/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Please note that subsequent evaluation comments will be mute 🙇♂️.
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
We look forward to serving you again ✨.
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your purchase😊.
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
I received it today. Thank you!
ゴロー/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It arrived today, safe and sound! I will look forward to opening it later! I look forward to working with you again!
やっすん/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much, I enjoyed it.
まやだ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
ニライ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
BungBung/Seller
over 4 years
Good
BungBung/Seller
over 4 years
Good
BungBung/Seller
over 4 years
Good
BungBung/Seller
over 4 years
Good
BungBung/Seller
over 4 years
Good
BungBung/Seller
over 4 years
Good
AM/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you!
fdkj1920/Seller
over 4 years
Good
やまだ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you!
takataka/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
The card arrived safely! Thanks for the deal!
1510675980/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I received the product. Thank you very much.
668046243/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
武蔵/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you!
cafe/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
ニライ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Very nice, fast shipping! Also, I thought he was very polite and a good seller! I'd definitely give it another shot if I had the chance!
びすこ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you!
マキたろう/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
750287092/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
1916036973/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Sorry for the delay in your Tidings. It has arrived safely. Thank you very much.
neon/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your quick and courteous response.
Good
ゆうぽ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
武蔵/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
武蔵/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
The response is always fast and helpful.
武蔵/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
LEVEL5/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your interest in our products. We hope to see you again soon.
鷺沢/Seller
over 4 years
Good
It has just arrived. Thank you very much.
んたんた/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It arrived safe and sound! Thank you very much!
やも/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
Good
Thank you for your purchase. Thank you very much.
黒白黒/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you so much 😊.
ダック/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much!
ペルシアン/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It has arrived. I will look forward to opening the package. Thank you very much!
cafe/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I didn't get any adds, but I enjoyed the performance. I think I will buy it again. Thank you very much.
んたんた/Buyer
over 4 years
Normal
I've only made a few mistakes. I will try to avoid them in the future.
yuito/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much for your purchase! 🙇♀️ We look forward to serving you again ☺️.
Good
I'll try again, I cry.
桃太郎TV/Buyer
over 4 years
Normal
It arrived safe and sound! Thank you so much😊.
つーくん/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
グランスリヴァイバー/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you so much for your ministry 🙋️♂️.
武蔵/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
1025505670/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your purchase😊.
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your purchase😊.
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
I was able to repeat the experience. I enjoyed the production again! Thank you very much!
やも/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It has arrived. Thank you very much.
武蔵/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I enjoyed opening it, thank you very much.
、、/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you so much 😊. I won Fusion Arts ^_^. The password is B41 ^ - ^. Thank you for your time.
シンのすけ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much!
雄貴/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I enjoyed opening it!
、、/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you again for your quick response, 🙇️♂.
武蔵/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much.
爆王子/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your purchase ☺️.
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
Thank you so much 😊.
シンのすけ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
fjmk/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
sou1116/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you very much!
トーマス/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your purchase😊.
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
It's here! I wish I had a Marnie! Thank you for the fun project! I will treasure it!
わかば/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
I'm happy to report that everything went smoothly from purchase, to shipping, to arrival! I thought it was a pretty interesting idea to use the cards to make a decision before looking at the cards! Thank you🤝!
アイビー/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much.
雄貴/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you so much for this!
やも/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
1025505670/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
636343584/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Thank you for your purchase😊.
馬の子オリパ/Seller
over 4 years
Good
サンクス/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
いつも早い対応ありがとうございます。毎回楽しみなので今後もよろしくお願いします。
武蔵/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
無事届きました。 開封するのが楽しい演出でまた購入しようかと思ってしまいました
雄貴/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
Good
無事届き楽しく開封させていただきました^ ^ カードの状態も当たりハズレ問わず状態が良いものが多数で満足です😄 また、リピートさせていただきます!ありがとうございました🙇‍♂️
SUZUKI/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
ありがとうございました!
いくみ/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
商品無事届きました! 演出がとても楽しく梱包も丁寧で満足でした! とても良い出品者さんですね! また必ずお世話になります!
aae/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
RRR!/Buyer
over 4 years
Good
マシト/Buyer
over 4 years