KKまや@プロフ必読's profile and feedback ratings

Feedback Ratings

Good
まさ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
ng/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
マリ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
しおたん/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much!
324511179/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
1796226294/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
j_/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
電光雪花ナイト/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
アヒージョ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
292318778/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
ぱっしょん/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much!
324511179/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
2073364766/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Akito/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much. Thank you very much, I would like to thank you again.
Good
The product has arrived. Thank you very much for your business. We hope to have the opportunity to do business with you again.
neon/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
IT/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much for your business. We look forward to working with you again when the opportunity arises.
リオ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I just received it! I will take good care of it!
Good
Thank you very much!
榊原温泉口/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
まさ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
ペコリ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
マッチョマン/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
マッチョマン/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
るしーど/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
とーてつ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much!
とっしー/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
The response to my comments and the fast shipping was very helpful. The quality of the cards was good and it was a good transaction. Thank you very much!
ルマ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
ソラ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
うみみ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it! Thank you so much!
Good
パル/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
マッチョマン/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you for your business!
621ピュアリの時間だ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received the product and checked the contents. I received a prompt response and was able to do business with you with peace of mind. Thank you very much. We hope to have another opportunity to do business with you again.
NAkittsura/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
だーくねす/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today, Thank you very much.
シグ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
It arrived safely, thank you. ‼️
遊戯王 販売所/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Today's product I checked it today. Thank you very much.
マグロいぬ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much!
hal/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
電光雪花ナイト/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Alice/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today. Thank you very much.
IT/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it today. Thank you very much.
IT/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
I received it! Thank you very much.
けんたろー/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you for your business. I have checked the contents. I felt the seller's love for the item in the very good condition and packaging. Thank you very much for your kind attention to detail.
タツロー/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
電光雪花ナイト/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
It arrived safely. Thank you very much for your help!
popo/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
わたし/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thanks for the quick response!
ザリガニ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much for this opportunity. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.
ナイトブック/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
1442903724/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
292318778/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
837501062/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
837501062/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
TT shop/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
TT shop/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
TT shop/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
We had a good transaction. Thank you very much.
リボゴン/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
We have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Thank you very much for your kind attention.
WorldShopping/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
We have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Thank you very much for your kind attention.
WorldShopping/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
We have confirmed the product. Thank you very much for your kind attention. Thank you very much for your kind attention.
WorldShopping/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
スロクズデュエリスト/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
15140737/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
15140737/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much for this opportunity. We hope to have the opportunity to work with you again.
ナイトブック/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you for your business.
ユグシス/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
The contents are fine. Thank you very much.
みるねぇ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
スロクズデュエリスト/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much.
スロクズデュエリスト/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
プラント/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
プラント/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
プラント/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
It arrived safely today! Thank you very much for your careful handling. The packaging was very careful and you are a very reliable seller. Thank you very much for your kind attention to detail.
ゴリラ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
It arrived safely today! Thank you very much for your careful handling. The packaging was very careful and you are a very reliable seller. Thank you very much for your kind attention to detail.
ゴリラ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
あかあか/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
vnhuuthang/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
vnhuuthang/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much for the safe delivery. 🙇‍♀Wish you the best again 🙇.
コウジ/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Good
Thank you very much.
135776644/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
りんご/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
Thank you very much!
Good
Thank you for your business.
WALKMAN/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
ずく/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
ファーブル/Buyer
almost 2 years
Good
ファーブル/Buyer
almost 2 years